NavAO

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fall project ideas!

It seems that without any warning whatsoever, Fall has snuck up on us here in the Northeast. I like Fall but I do enjoy the gradual change in temperatures.  Oh well! Here we are and I've been seeing a lot of posts with awesome Fall and Halloween project ideas as well as some really great recipes. I want to share with you some of my favorites. In this blog post, I'll focus on arts and crafts and decorating ideas for Fall.

For an elegant Fall table setting, this one over at The Cards We Drew has got to be my favorite.


For an easy, fun Fall/Halloween project to do with your kids, check out this beautiful centerpiece from The Penny Parlor. She uses dollar store pumpkins and paints them gold for a super cute, different look.


Another super easy project that will get your kids involved and make your house look nice for the Fall, thanks to Spoonful for this toilet paper roll pumpkin project.

I just love these beautiful candles from livelaughrowe. Absolutely gorgeous and her tutorial is easy to follow. I'll definitely be making these to decorate my dining room table!



 
 
For a different take on garland, I love this from Craft Interrupted. Pom Pom garland to decorate your mantle or doorway.  I'm not really good at making pom poms, but I think I'll give it a try. Jaimee and Tiffany have other amazing Fall decor ideas too!
 
                                    
 
I hope these ideas get your imagination going! I know I will be trying some of these crafts out.
 
Enjoy!!

1 comment:

LinkWithin