NavAO

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Homeschool Resources on the Web - Lots of Free Stuff!

I've been meaning to write this post for quite a while. It's finally here. When I started homeschooling my first grader, I did a ton of research to find online resources to help me along. Needless to say, there is so much out there it can get overwhelming. I discovered and used these websites and its resources throughout the year. I started with a much longer list, but it is now down to this one that I am sharing with  you.

These websites are free for the most part, they offer instruction, worksheets or general help.They are not specifically geared toward homeschoolers, but I don't think that matters. The content is good whether your child is homeschooled or attends public school.

I hope to grow this list as I find other good educational websites. And if you love a website that is not on this list, please let me know in the comments below. I will check it out and possibly add it to my list.

General Education Sites (these sites include a variety of subjects within each site, they are not specific to one subject)










Math Websites (these websites are specific to math only)

www.ixl.com (a note about this math site: they allow you to try it for free, if you like it, and I guarantee you will, there is a membership fee that gives you unlimited access)





I hope this list helps you in your own search for homeschool materials! Hopefully I've done some of the leg work for you.

Do you have a favorite website? Please let me know.

1 comment:

LinkWithin